Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Another Wednesday, another link up with The Pleated Poppy.  I love the outfits she puts together and can't believe the tops she finds at Forever 21.  I get sensory overload just walking in there, and have never found anything that I would wear. I wonder how different the stock is depending on the area?

Only two outfits this week.  No, I didn't go to work naked.  I was running very, very late and didn't have time to have one of the kids snap a photo for me before we ran out the door.  And Stella Thunderpaws was not going to wait for her walk when I got home.  So into the running shorts, t-shirt and running shoes I went.


How could I make her wait for a walk/run?

So, what did I wear today?  No picture of that, made it to work today in the nick of time!  And, it was kind of depressing.  I wore socks today.  And pants that went all the way down.  Egads!  Winter is coming.

I even had to break out a vest this week.  Standing on a football field can be cold.

Jeans - Kohl's
Sneakers - chucks
Shirt - LL Bean
Vest - Land's End

I made a last ditch effort to go without tights this week.  If Indian Summer does not make its appearance soon, this will most likely be the last time I go bare legged until June.

Dress - Macy's clearance rack
(for full view click here.)
Sweater - Land's End
Shoes - Land's End

I actually get to wear jeans to work for the next two days.  Tomorrow is a field trip and on Fridays, if you make a donation to charity, you can wear jeans.  That may make it easier and faster to get dressed in the morning.  Maybe enough that I can take pictures - but probably not.  

No comments:

Post a Comment