Thursday, September 27, 2012

Race Playlist

I have a race this weekend and I have been tinkering with my playlist.



I usually don't use music when I am running a race, only when doing training runs.  But I've decided to use one this weekend as I will also be using the Runkeeper app to keep track of my pace.  I've set a goal to not just finish this time, but to for a personal best as well.

My current playlist includes the following:

  • Burn It Down by Linkin Park
  • New Your Groove by Ace Frehley
  • Twilight Zone by Golden Earring
  • Lowlife by Theory of a Deadman
  • I Don't Care by Fall Out Boy
  • Rock of Ages by Def Leppard
  • It Takes Two by Rob Base
  • Money Talks by AC/DC
  • Stronger by Britney Spears
Aaaaannnd there are a few that I would just assume NOT share publicly.  

But, I would like to possibly add some new music as I have been using this playlist for all of my runs.  I'm going to be fine tuning it over the next few days to make sure there aren't any songs I would rather not hear, as I won't be able to easily skip over them.  

What suggestions do you have?  What songs do you feel are "must haves" while working out or running?  


No comments:

Post a Comment