I usually don't use music when I am running a race, only when doing training runs. But I've decided to use one this weekend as I will also be using the Runkeeper app to keep track of my pace. I've set a goal to not just finish this time, but to for a personal best as well.
My current playlist includes the following:
- Burn It Down by Linkin Park
- New Your Groove by Ace Frehley
- Twilight Zone by Golden Earring
- Lowlife by Theory of a Deadman
- I Don't Care by Fall Out Boy
- Rock of Ages by Def Leppard
- It Takes Two by Rob Base
- Money Talks by AC/DC
- Stronger by Britney Spears
Aaaaannnd there are a few that I would just assume NOT share publicly.
But, I would like to possibly add some new music as I have been using this playlist for all of my runs. I'm going to be fine tuning it over the next few days to make sure there aren't any songs I would rather not hear, as I won't be able to easily skip over them.
What suggestions do you have? What songs do you feel are "must haves" while working out or running?