Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy's What I Wore Wednesday again today!

It has been a navy kind of week around here.  Guess what arrived?


 My navy Joanne driving mocs from Land's End!  I have worn them twice already this week.


I wore them first with this outfit.  Skirt a STEAL from Target's clearance rack last week!  And the top was from Marshall's.  I can't even tell you how much I got it for - you will simply die of jealousy.  But I am going to tell you anyway!  $12.99!

I love the detail at the sleeves.


It was cold and rainy yesterday.  So I wore this.  I am admitting to the sin of slovenly-ness, and if it's not a sin, perhaps it should be.  The shirt had been tucked in all day.  But, by the time I remembered to take a picture for the blog, it was out.  And it was not going back in!

The shirt is new from Land's End.  The pants are from the Gap Outlet and the sweater is from LL Bean.  The shoes have shown up here before and are also from Land's End.


These pearls were a great investment.  They are fakes, but decent fakes.  I have my grandmother's real pearls, but they probably should be restrung.  So for now, these from Talbot's are all I usually wear.
My pearl earrings were a gift from my Godparents years and years ago.


Super mini stack.  An actual stack did not seem appropriate with this.


This was one of my stacks this weekend.  But I digress.


Navy and pink!  I think I like this even more than pink and green.  Yes, yes I do.  Pink capris from Land's End and navy ruffled tank from Target.  If this tank washes well and doesn't kill me and my Rowenta, I'm headed back to buy it in other colors.  I will keep you posted.


The ruffles were hard to see in the other picture, so here is a close up.  Love it.

So, what did you wear this Wednesday?

1 comment: