Friday, August 10, 2012

Love a contest?

I love reading other people's blogs.  It gives an opportunity to literally be a fly on the wall in someone else's lives.  Or in other cases, its a chance to see crafts, outfit ideas, or home design options that I may not have thought of on my own.

But what I really love about reading other people's blogs are the opportunities to win items from their sponsors.  My blog hasn't grown big enough yet to attract sponsors or host my own contests.  But what I can do is share links to other blogs that are running contests.

Today, there is a great giveaway contest over at Let the Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore.  They are giving away a Southern Tide Polo (color of your choice) as well as an opportunity to win a vacation getaway to Charlestown.

So why not pop on over and check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment